SO GUESS WHO’S UPDATING HER COMMISSION PAGE
So, as some people already know, I am a 19 year old girl, diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I’m stuck living at home with a less-than-savory family, to put it lightly, and I’m trying to get out of California to go to school in Ohio.
I don’t know who’s been keeping up with my life, but I’m almost in college. I got accepted into Bowling Green State University, and while I’m working on Financial Aid I’m making plans to move out to Ohio where I can attend. And since I don’t want to go out there with nothing but the clothes on my back, I’m opening commissions so that I can have money and support myself until I can get a job over there!
That being said, I’d need money for the big move across country, as well as for supporting myself until I can move into a dorm/get a job. I’d wait until the school year to move, but I HAVE to get out to break away from my family for very personal reasons. So, I expanded on my old commission sheet, including Silly Doodles, Color Jobs, and Talksprites!
- I color whatever you give me. Water Color, Flat Color, Cell-Shading or Soft-Shading available Prices are negotiable, and depends on the complexity of the thing you give me. Definitely cheap, since I love coloring, probably never going higher than 10$
- Bronze Package - 20$ - 5 emotions (Neutral, Happy, Sad, Mad and one other of your choice)
- Silver Package - 25$ - 7 emotions (Neutral, Happy, Sad, Mad, Confused, Bashful, one other of your choice)
- Gold Package - 30$ - 9 emotions (Neutral, Happy, Sad, Mad, Confused, Bashful, Playful, one other of your choice) Plus the SAI or Photoshop file to mix and match
- Platinum Package - 35$ - Gold package + 1 Bonus interchangeable base part. (5$ for each additional part)
- I don’t do explicit NSFW
- I do humans, ponies fantrolls, humanoids, and simple pokemon.
If you can’t buy anything but still want to support me and my moving fund, you’re free to donate to my paypal at StephHughes94@gmail.com (I will be installing donation buttons on my pages soon) or you can share this Journal or reblog the original post on tumblr so that others can see this and get some cool stuff!
I really appreciate that you took the time to read this post and will greatly appreciate any help you can give, no matter how small!